© 2020 All rights reserved to Maaal Newspaper
Publisher: Maaal International Media Company
The Board of Directors of Abdullah Saad Abu Muti Libraries Company invited shareholders to participate and vote in the Extraordinary General Assembly meeting (third meeting), which is scheduled to be held via modern technology at exactly eight-thirty in the evening on Wednesday, December 27, 2023.
– Vote on dividing the company’s shares according to the following:
Nominal value of the share before adjustment: 10 riyals
Nominal value of the share after adjustment: one riyal
Number of shares before adjustment: 20 million shares
Number of shares after adjustment: 200 million shares
There is no change in the company’s capital before and after the stock split process
– Effective date: If the clause is approved, the division decision will be effective on all the company’s shareholders who own shares on the day of the extraordinary general assembly and who are registered in the company’s shareholder registry with the Securities Depository Center Company (Edaa) at the end of the second trading day. following the date of the extraordinary general assembly, and the effect of the decision will be applied to the share price starting from the business day following the assembly, provided that the decision is applied in relation to the number of shares in the shareholders’ portfolios at the end of the second trading day following the date of the extraordinary general assembly. In which it was decided to divide the shares
– Amending Article No. (7) of the company’s bylaws related to the company’s capital.
– Amending Article No. (8) of the company’s bylaws relating to subscription to shares.
– Vote on amending the company’s bylaws to comply with the new companies’ bylaws, and rearranging the bylaws’ articles and numbering them to be compatible with the proposed amendments.
– Vote on transferring the statutory reserve balance of 7.03 million riyals, as in the financial statements for the year ending March 31, 2023, to retained earnings.
– Vote on amending the work regulations of the Audit Committee
– Vote on amending policies, standards and procedures for membership in the Board of Directors