Saturday, 2 March 2024

Two sources: OPEC+ talks continue ‎

FacebookTwitterWhatsAppTelegram

Two OPEC+ sources said on Wednesday that the group is continuing to hold talks on its oil policy for 2024, with its meeting scheduled for Thursday not expected to be postponed at this time.

According to Reuters, sources said on Tuesday that the meeting was likely to be postponed amid talks that one of them described as difficult, with countries adhering to their positions.

One of the sources said, “Negotiations are continuing, but no postponement is expected.”

اقرأ المزيد

The meeting had already been postponed from November 26. Sources in OPEC+ said that this was due to a dispute over production quotas for African producers, but sources have since said that the group is close to reaching a compromise on this point.

Related



More